Monday, July 31, 2006

Sampler M Parts 4 and 5


Here is an update on my SamplerM, I have now finished parts 4 and 5. I haven’t knitted any baby hats from these patterns, but I did knit a hat using the Coffee Bean pattern that Marnel contributed to the International Sampler.


The Coffee Bean pattern is very similar to the Mock Cable Eyelet Rib I used for earlier hats, but there is an extra row between the eyelet and psso which elongates the Coffee Bean just a touch. My hat is knitted with Cascade Cherub Collection 4ply, size 2 needles. I cast on 84 stitches, and think this made a rather small hat. I think the hat is almost small enough for a preemie, but it should stretch to fit a small newborn.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger Karen said...

What a cute Coffee Bean hat. So many lucky babies out there because of your generosity. Can't wait to see what you make up next. Your sampler looks great, I must break some yarn and needles and do mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters