More Spiders - another Bobbin Lace Bookmark
I'm busy today, but I am writing a short post, just to show the next bookmark I've started. I'm using Bockens linen 40/2, and using a pricking I made myself. I started with a pricking that wasn't the right size for my thread, and transferred it to the right sized grid. Then I added a point instead of a blunt end, and finally made the whole thing a bit wider. I originally was going to alternate cloth stitch and half stitch diamonds down the center, instead I am again making spiders. I need the practise, at any rate. The linen is so much nicer than the perle cotton. Next I'm going to try some 6 cord cotton I have in my stash, and compare the 3 different threads while everything is fresh in my mind.
Dropped off three hats and 2 pairs baby socks for the hospital Saturday at the Knitting Social.