Friday, October 24, 2008

Bean's Green Booties



Bean has outgrown the booties and socks I made when he was born. I decided to use the same EZ pattern for booties to match the BSJ, from "The Opinionated Knitter".

I enlarged the pattern by using Woolease and #5 needles, the originals were fingering weight and #4s. These boots measure 4.5" and Bean's foot is not quite 4". Maybe they will last till Christmas.

I crocheted ties with a double strand of yarn, attaching the tie at the center back as I made them. Each tie is about 11" long, enough to tie a firm bow.

The next project is a hat to match. I'm using the hat to match the BSJ, also from "The Opinionated Knitter". Green Woolease, #5 needles, very slow going at this point.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters