Friday, January 27, 2006


Well, how easy was that?

I am embarrassed to admit how simple it was to turn those heels. I looked everywhere on the internet for explicit instructions on how to turn heels with 2 socks on 2 circs. All I could find was cryptic hints saying 'do one at a time.' It can't be that easy, I thought. Well, it *was* that easy.

I found a sockulator on The Knitting Fiend's blog which is for toe up socks with gussets and a heel flap. I found detailed steps for lifted increases, which I am excited to try on my orange Opals. I will also try her way of turning the heel; I am hopeful it will eliminate the little gaps I sometimes get between the heel and heel flap.

Now I am coasting to the cuff on these little blue socks. My moebius is on hold for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters