Saturday, November 08, 2008

5 hour baby sweater and more


I finished the body of Bean's 5 hour baby sweater. The yoke looks small to me, but it may even out when I pick up the stitches for the sleeves. Bean may end up wearing this to preschool! I must admit I may have overestimated his length.
I figure I must have at least 6 or 8 hours into the sweater, but I'm not keeping close track. I can knit longer and longer before my fingers get numb, almost up to an hour at a time. I hope that next July I won't have any limitations.

Here's Bean! All dressed up and ready for his first Halloween.
He's almost walking and is determined to do it sooner rather than later. See the booboo on his forehead? Bean falls down, but it doesn't stop him for long.



Last I must show a picture of my newest Thanksgiving Cactus. I was at the grocery store where a small collection of schlums greeted me as I entered. They were all the same, a pretty rose-red with white streaks on each petal. I found a tag which gives the name Maruska. Remember the Addams family movie where Gomez dances the Marushka? The memory made me smile, so Maruska came home with me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters