Sunday, December 17, 2006

SamplerM Patterns 16 - 20



It's been some time since I posted my progress on SamplerM. Since my last update, I've almost finished 5 patterns. (I skipped pattern 15, it was a duplicate of an earlier pattern) Starting at the bottom, the patterns are: 16 - Cubics, 17 - Wybert, 18 - Twisted Oak, 19 - Peacock, and 20 - Beehive. I've only finished 14 rows on Pattern 20, but I decided to include it in my update.

I like Peacock and Beehive is easy to knit, I love the texture. Twisted Oak wasn't hard to do, but my crochet thread has no memory, and it isn't very pretty. I think lace weight wool would make Twisted Oak much more attractive.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, December 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! and the picture shows clearly what the patterns are like. I also thought the peacock and the beehive were attractive patterns; I already have some ideas on what I'll use them for.
Enjoy life with your puppy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters