Friday, October 06, 2006

SamplerM patterns 13 & 14


I just caught up with Patterns 13 and 14, just in time for the new SamplerM pattern tomorrow. I've been knitting on some birthday socks for my daughter, both socks are ready for heels and heel flaps. I can't post any pictures, because I know she peeks in occasionally. They are very good looking socks, and I think you'll like them.

I also have a pair of wristers done for one of my sons, I'll make time to start another pair after the socks are done. I have slacked off on the baby hats for the hospital, and I feel so bad about that. I think it's because all my yarn for the hats is 4ply, and they take much longer to knit. If I get to the Knitting Social at my LYS, I will pick up some dk weight and be back at the hats. With dk, I can finish a hat in 2 evenings, a nice little break from the finer needles and sock yarn.

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, October 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooohhhh...pretty...

 
At 9:00 PM, October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your knitting is beautiful. I am working on the 5 hour baby sweater, I was inspired by yours. Being a beginner knitter, my question is when I take the stitches off the stitch holder what direction do i start. I mean, i take it off the holder on to a right hand needle and start to knit, I am not sure, I have had them on and off (working on sleeve) on right hand and start knitting then back them all off because that does not seem right. I am sorry to bother you but I need help. SIgned frustrated in florida Denise Deebriese@yahoo.com

 
At 9:19 PM, October 10, 2006, Blogger tatt3r said...

Did you put your stitches on holders on a purl row or a knit row? The Quick Baby Sweater has you knit the sleeve stitches, and put them on a holder. In this case, you take the stitches off the holder, and your next row should be a purl row, since you last knit across those stitches.

Hope this helps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters