Thursday, January 11, 2007

Another Update on the Kiss Pi Shawl


I've finished 8 repeats of the edging, by my calculations that is 1/4 done. I weighed my skein, and it is *just* 38 grams. I think I will be cutting it close on the yardage. I have a small swatch that I could unravel in an emergency, but I've made at least 3 swatches with that yarn and it's pretty tired. I am forging ahead, however, and try to knit 1 repeat every day while the puppy naps. As I knit the edging, I am actually binding off, and it opens up the shawl. My crumpled brown bag is slowly opening up, and I spread it out just to enjoy how it looks.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, January 11, 2007, Blogger Abigail said...

It looks stunning!
I can't wait to see it finished, I bet even EZ would be jealous of the beauty and simplicity.

 
At 10:36 AM, January 12, 2007, Blogger Alwen said...

Wow, you are really knitting along! It looks so beautiful all spread out like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters