Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Edging for my KISS PI Shawl


I finally settled on an edging for my KISS PI shawl. I think this picture shows the subtle variegation in this yarn. This is not the simplest edging I could find, but it is the one I liked. As you can see, I have finished 2 repeats. I check my chart and make a tally mark for each row so I know where I am. Perhaps after another 15 or 20 repeats I'll be able to leave the chart behind. With our new puppy in the house, I can only knit a few rows at a time, so it may be quite awhile before I get into the rhythmn of this edging. I really wanted to have it done by now, but I just can't set aside the same amount of knitting time as I used to.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Karen said...

That is beautiful! I don't know that I'd get the hang of it at all.

 
At 8:40 AM, January 17, 2007, Blogger Reluctant Penguin said...

Your shawl is gorgeous, and I love the edging. Are you planning to post the pattern for the edging?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters