Sunday, July 08, 2007

More Progress on the Quilt Stand

J is done with the sanding filler and is now putting on the stain. It's hot and windy outside, I'm amazed he's not having problems.

He's found that the back porch is just the right height for him. I can't complain, I don't have the noise and dust in the house. The stain is very smelly, and it's good to have that outside, too.

J is itching to start work on some new guitars, and he knows he should finish the quilt stand first. He bought some beautiful walnut for the back and sides of Diametrag's guitar. J is also thinking about building another acoustic bass guitar.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, July 12, 2007, Blogger Lorri said...

Nice to see another person from the area. The knitting group I go to is closer to Rockford. We started out at Stitches in Plainfield but that closed. E-mail me if you would be interested in traveling that far and I would be happy to give you directions. It would be a bit of a trek for you, I suppose.

Lorri
LorriAnn7@att.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters