Friday, February 02, 2007

KISS Me Again, I'm Done!




I finished this afternoon, and this shows how much yarn I had left in the skein. That's a good estimate, as far as I'm concerned. I swatched, ripped and measured the yardage before I started knitting on my edge. It was time well spent and I will gladly do it again.


My husband took this picture, I'm all twisted around because I'm terribly camera shy. Of course the shawl isn't blocked, you can see it isn't laying flat, but I'm so excited that it's done!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, February 02, 2007, Blogger Kat said...

It's beautiful!! Congratulations on finishing it!

 
At 3:35 PM, February 02, 2007, Blogger chappy said...

wow! your kiss me pi shawl is gorgeous! big back pats!!!

 
At 11:17 PM, February 02, 2007, Blogger Norma said...

WOW! It's beautiful. Congratulations. I'm almost done with the feather and fan part and should start my edging by this weekend. Thank you for sharing all your patterns and inspiring us all.

 
At 9:14 AM, February 03, 2007, Blogger Reluctant Penguin said...

Gorgeous! Be sure to post another picture after it's blocked!

 
At 1:45 PM, February 03, 2007, Blogger Kristina Plaas said...

Brava! Your shawl is wunderbar! I especially like the contrast of the edging against the Old Shale/F&F of the last round. Good luck blocking and enjoy!

 
At 2:42 PM, February 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came here from the Laceknitters list and I have to say lovely shawl!

 
At 9:00 AM, February 04, 2007, Blogger Alwen said...

It's beautiful! And a lot less "scrumpley" than lace knitting often looks before blocking. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters