Sunday, November 18, 2007

Baby Socks - Again!

I didn't expect to do more baby socks so soon, but another baby popped up, and I just had to knit a pair. I was saving this beautiful skein of Opal Petticoat for a potential granddaughter. Now that we know the Bean is a boy, there's no need to save this skein. I was amazed at how beautiful these sockies turned out. For some reason I grabbed 2s instead of 1s, and I will not make that mistake next time. Now I have the urge to go to a yarn shop and see if there is any Opal Petticoat in shades of blues and greens, just for Diametrag's little Bean.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, November 18, 2007, Blogger Alwen said...

Those are cute! (I just read about a baby shower game where everyone starts out with a pacifier necklace, and if someone catches you saying "cute" you have to hand it over. I'd be done instantly!)

 
At 6:23 PM, November 25, 2007, Blogger Christy said...

What sweet yarn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters