Saturday, December 06, 2008

Bean and the 5 hour baby sweater

The red 5 hour baby sweater fits Bean just perfectly. He's also wearing the red earflap hat that I made to match. It should fit through most of the winter. Don't you love those two little teeth and the big, gooey baby smile?
Another picture of Bean, just because I wish I were at Diametrag's house to give him a hug.


We got lake effect snow on Friday, and today a clipper system is dumping more snow. This vivid pink schlum finally opened yesterday, and it is a welcome spot of color this gray and snowy weekend.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, December 06, 2008, Blogger Alwen said...

My grama made my youngest brother a sweater about that red when he was that size!

Great contrast between the delicate pink flower and all that snow outdoors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters