Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I got my Opal prize skein!


Soxie sent me Opal yarn because my blog was listed in the March newsletter. I think I got the better part of that deal, the yarn is gorgeous! Opal 4 ply sock yarn, Mosaic, color 1116, a beautiful creamy white and gray pattern. I am going to keep this one for myself, perhaps a hat and fingerless mitt combination.

Also propped up my latest pair of baby sox for the Longest Line Contest. They are 32 sts, Cervinai Calzetteria, leftovers from a pair of socks for my DD.

Keeping babies warm, from their heads to their toes!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Karen said...

The yarn and the socks look great. I'm knitting away too on the baby socks...they are fun to make and so fast. It's going to be hard to let them go...they are so cute. You're tatting is beautiful, that is something I still want to learn to do. Congrats on the yarn prize!! Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters