Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm Back!


Miss me? I got the flu that morphed into pneumonia for DS, and fought a fever for 3 days. I’ve been knitting, sleeping and not much else. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I hope I can pace myself to get some of the important stuff done today.

I took 3 more hats to the LYS Saturday. My DD, DSIL, and DS came for a birthday celebration. After lunch DD and I delivered the hats while the men stayed home. DD made 2 hats for the cause, a nice surprise. I didn’t get a picture, but she did a fine job. She knitted them flat, then sewed a seam that was much nicer than anything I do. Whew, talk about the student outpacing the teacher. I am proud of her in many ways. I love my kids, but I also like the adults they have become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters