Wednesday, January 24, 2007

KISS Me! I'm 2/3 done!

I'm just starting the 24th repeat, and with 36 to go, that makes me 2/3 done! While the puppy napped, I spread the shawl out on the floor, and snapped this picture. I wanted to see how my patterns looked all together. I forgot to measure it while it was spread out, but unblocked, the shawl measures 28" from the center to the point of the edge. I've got 3 other projects calling my name, socks, a bobbin lace bookmark, and another circular blanket/afghan.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, January 25, 2007, Blogger Abigail said...

It's gorgeous!
Beautiful work!

 
At 12:36 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger Karen said...

That is so beautiful! I would never have the patience for something that large.

 
At 1:05 PM, January 26, 2007, Blogger Alwen said...

Wow, you're inspiring me! I've got 1/3rd of my border done, 2/3rds to go!

 
At 10:44 AM, January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, this looks so fantastic already - what a beautiful pattern! Great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters