Sunday, December 09, 2007

More Slippers for Christmas


Last night I finished the second pair and started a third pair of slippers. Now both my sons will have warm feet, and I have plans to knit more.
My mom and dad liked the slippers I made several years ago. When they came north for the summer, my dad forgot his. By the end of September he wished he had them.
Mom put in a special request for more slippers, and I'm happy to oblige. They will probably leave one pair in the house and one pair in the motor home. It would be wonderful if I could finish them before Christmas, but I'm not sure if I can do it.
I found my notes from the previous years, and have good sizes for everyone's feet. Hands and heads are next. At our Christmas celebration, I plan to trace everyone's hand so I can knit gloves or mittens next year.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters