Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Baby Hats


Two dozen baby hats delivered to the local hospital yesterday. Here they are all clean and ready to be folded and bagged. Most of them were k2p2 rib this time. They look tiny and plain, but there's a lot of stretch there. It's cold in this part of the world, and all babies need hats. Come to think of it, even big babies need hats in this weather. I knit a new one for myself, and maybe J. will take a picture of me wearing it. I put a new pattern on tatt3r's geocities site, with 6 ribbed baby hats. The decreases have all been tweaked and tested so they make a pretty good looking hat, IMO. Here's the pattern

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, January 18, 2009, Blogger Alwen said...

Wow, look at all those hats! I guess this weather is good for something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free web counters
Free web counters